AfroquacksterAfroquackster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Not pikachu?

I'm sad because they aren't fighting pikachu D:

Tarboy Tarboy

Unsuspected

I wasn't really impressed by the beginning. I just thought "Oh, your average protagonist, despite of the many good reviews given. Well, I'm disappointed"

Well, I watched till the end and I can say that I am really impressed. You composed the story very well, the only thing you probably need to work on is the introduction/ origin of the protagonist.

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

Smooth running

The character designs are interesting and the emphasis on the special infected were good, but if you did have more time, you should have shown the profile of the other three, it's not like they were already at the CEDA spot.

The concept there is smooth and well done, if it was made into a machinima, it could be a good map trailer

TheHeist TheHeist

Nostalgia

I remember playing this game 2 years ago, friends competing who can get the farthest. A really good game. But you just need achievements, cause once you finish everything, it gets kinda boring

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Still good

This game has a very nice concept, but I discovered a few glitches, I could jump through blocks as well as at one point, I can't move to the left, like there was a wall there, eventhough there wasn't

Good game anyways

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

Mother

Oh Gosh, This game is so hard! Yet so addicting

Ultimatly Spooky Loop Ultimatly Spooky Loop

For A loop

It sound unique and gives this fantasy like feeling

but it would sound nicer if you didn't end it with the high note and probably take off 2 seconds at the end.

Deeper Into The Mansion Deeper Into The Mansion

True to the hallows

This is very well done I could say, because unlike some other halloween songs, this doesn't sound so techno, most of the halloween based songs i've heard is pretty techno, and I want to hear something creepy yet soothing for the ears.

You've done really well my man

GurL G4m3rz ROCK GurL G4m3rz ROCK

Not yet I haven't

I haven't heard any real gamer girl that sounds that good, ever